Saturday, October 17, 2009

MY BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before getting into the details of writing the blog i will like to specify the reason that forced me to resume writing blogs in the midst of such a hectic schedule at tapmi.It was was friday night and me along with some of my pals was hanging down my hair at a resturant as a usual task to chill after a rigourous five days.In the midst of some gibberish which we guys were spinning out one of my friend ANUPAM who is a typically no non sense guy suggested me to write a book,frankly speaking i laughed at the idea,fine i love reading and writing but then book,that sounds too big of an idea,but after coming back to my room i gave some serious thought to this ,why cannot i write a book,definitely its not an easy task,it calls for a lot dedication,devotion and discipline but then why not to give it a try,i think this is something were my ample reading,writing skills and my keen insight of observing the world around me will find a right platform.So with this new obsession of writing my book i will like write this blog,so what am i going to write, well my new book or rather book i should say will be a kind of self help cum philosophy whose main focus will be man,his existence ,his life ,his life along with its victories and defeat,along with its songs of glory and elegies,along with his fullness and futility,along withs his mirth and frustrations,along with his matter and spirit,along with his internal and external world.My book will look at every aspect of a man's existence(one important point to be noted over here is that when i say man i want to say not the masculine man but the specie HOMOSAPIENS it self,being a man myself this little prejudice of mine is bound to occur and i beg my pardon to my female readers for this).since the central theme of the book is man the book cannot be restricted to any particular category.it will have every thing that is related to man ,ranging from the vast external cosmos to the minute matters of day to day life.it will have every thing with whom a human being can relate himself.

My upcoming blogs will be dealing with subject of my book,hope readers will enjoy it.Any kind of suggestion is most welcome.

No comments: